- This website and the information contained herein: (a) is provided without representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, either expressed or implied; and (b) does not constitute legal advice or other professional advice and you may not rely on the contents of this website as such.
- Brattys LLP will have no liability for any damages whatsoever arising from the use or misuse (or inability to use) this website or any information contained herein.
- Linking directly to pages within this website is prohibited without the prior written consent of a representative of Brattys LLP.
- The copyright in this website and all materials contained in it is owned, or licensed by Brattys LLP. The content of this website, as a whole, or in part, may not be reproduced without the express prior written consent of by Brattys LLP.
- The sending of unsolicited bulk e-mail and advertisements to e-mail addresses contained within this website is prohibited.
- Brattys LLP does not endorse or recommend the information contained in links to other websites contained herein, nor does it guarantee its accuracy, timeliness or fitness for a particular purpose. Brattys LLP takes no responsibility for the content or practices of third party sites.
- Brattys LLP does not guarantee the confidentiality of any communications sent by e-mail or through its website, or left in voicemail messages on firm telephones.
- Unsolicited information and material sent to Brattys LLP or its professionals and staff shall not be treated as confidential.
- Neither the accessing or using of this website nor the contacting of Brattys LLP or its professionals by e-mail or voicemail shall create a lawyer-client relationship nor shall such actions impose any obligation on Brattys LLP or its professionals. A solicitor-client relationship will only arise if Brattys LLP specifically agrees to act for you.